The Notre Dame Club of Austin is pleased to announce the sale of tickets on a first-come, first-serve basis to the Temple @ Notre Dame football game at Notre Dame Stadium on September 2nd, 2017 for local NDCoA dues paying members.
- First-come, first serve – 50 tickets available @ $100/ticket
- The sale ends on May 29th at midnight or when the tickets are gone
- You must be a local dues paying NDCoA member at the time that you purchase tickets (last 365 days). If necessary, contact Laura@ndclubofaustin.com regarding your membership status.
- Pay your dues here www.NDClubOfAustin.com/membership if you’re not current and purchase tickets below
- We expect the tickets to be upper deck corner seats
- You must be a local dues paying member of NDCoA to purchase tickets: www.NDClubOfAustin.com/membership . What’s meant by “be a local dues paying member”? This means that you must have paid dues in the 365 days prior to purchasing your tickets and live in the central Texas area. Refunds for dues will not be provided. Contact Laura@ndclubofaustin.com if you have any questions about the status of your dues. Non-dues paying purchasers will be refunded their money.
- Purchasers do not need to be an ND alumnus to participate, but non-alumni should be part of the NDCoA community. Non-alumni purchases lacking ties to NDCoA will be refunded. Implied is that the purchaser resides in the central Texas area.
- The ND Club of Austin Officers and anyone directly involved in the sale of tickets will not be allowed to purchase tickets.
Schedule of Events:
April 10th: Tickets on sale at noon
May 29th: Last day to purchase – sale closes at midnight
August: Ticket delivery
- Purchaser will be contacted using the contact information (email address and phone number used to purchase with PayPal) provided when purchased. Tickets will be mailed as soon as they are received by the Club. Home tickets are typically received by the Club in August.
- Effort will be made to group tickets together, but this cannot be guaranteed. Effort will be made to provide the best seats to those who purchase first, but exceptions will be made in circumstances where seats could be grouped together by adjusting the seat allotment.