2017 Student Send-Off – Home to Dome
Date/Time : Sunday, 30 Jul 2017 - 4:30pm - 9:00pm | Add To Your Calendar
Location : Dell Diamond, 3400 E Palm Valley Blvd, Round Rock, TX 78665
The Club will be hosting its annual Student Send-Off Event on July 30th. This popular event will once again be hosted at Dell Diamond prior to the Round Rock Express game that evening.
Join us for some ballpark fun, the opportunity to connect with fellow alumni and friends, and most important, in welcoming our incoming freshmen and returning students!
We ask that you arrive at the United Heritage Center at Dell Diamond at the First Base Gate promptly at 430 when the gates open, so that we can get our program underway on time. We start with food, move to introducing our incoming students, and then get to know each other better through some organized mixing before heading to the game.
- The Club has reserved the United Heritage Center, an indoor room overlooking first base.
- Family-friendly: All kids under 12 can enjoy pre-game events outside the stadium and will have the opportunity to run the bases following the game.
- $35 for alumni and family of incoming/current students
- We encourage you to sponsor an incoming student/current student
- FREE for incoming/current students and children 4-and-under – but current students and incoming students should still sign up
- Tickets include: Game ticket, parking pass, all you can eat buffet, and unlimited beverages/beer
- Game: Starts at 605 – Round Rock Express vs El Paso Chihuahuas!
Purchase Tickets Here
Registration has closed!